- Equity in CPS
- Equity Lens
- About the Framework
This downloadable PDF includes the Equity Framework and interactive worksheets.
We ask that each person approaches equity work from the equity curve. The CPS Equity CURVE is about the individual. It is a tool for holding space to reflect on one’s disposition at that moment.
- CWithhold judgment and be in a space of inquiry - be curious to gain a better understanding of an issue.
- UWork with a sense of urgency when championing the success of our students. We have to respond in a timely manner.
- RAcknowledge that this work can be difficult and requires resiliency.
- VRecognize that each of us may not know a solution, but we can be vulnerable to collectively learn and problem-solve together.
- EBuild connection. Show empathy across differences, with someone who you think may not share your experiences.
- Which word from the Equity CURVE challenges you at this moment?
- Which word in the Equity CURVE resonates with you?
Allow yourself the space to acknowledge your daily disposition. Select a key word from the curve and repeat it twice. The first time is to acknowledge our disposition. The second time is to ground ourselves.